Monday, November 10, 2014

WI #2

Start Weight: 300
WI #2: 297.6

It's a loss. A good loss.  I had thought it would be more. But, I'm not complaining.  I have a few tweeks to make.

I like to go to hip hop on Friday night.  I cannot eat dinner before class.  It is at 7:00.  I need to leave by 6:30.  I don't want to eat late, so, there is the conundrum.  This week, I'm going to try to eat a protein bar around 4:30 or so, and then see how I feel after class.  I may not really need a full-on dinner.

DH, on the other hand, gained.  He did not deserve a gain.  It *has* to be that he did not eat enough.  Or some other fluke.

I swam laps yesterday for the first time in a while.  I live in sunny California!  I should take advantage of nice weather as long as I can, since I truly love swimming.

This week's exercise routine:

Monday: hip hop
Tuesday: Group interval training
Wed/Thurs: off but activity such as a walk
Friday: hip hop
Saturday and or Sunday: swimming.

Cheers to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment