Here's some HAPPY!
I was in a pretty dark place in my life when I met Joe. I am not good alone. But, I had been alone for a long time, and I was just very very unhappy.
A co-worker of mine told me that he thought I'd fit in really well with his game night group and invited me to join. So, one evening in September, in 2010, I went to his house to meet the gamers. Joe was one of them. I actually thought he was with one of the other girls, but, alas, that was not true.
I thought he was sweet, and kinda cute, but wasn't really trying to hit on him or anything. I had said "I like your watch." He took it off and handed it to me. I laughed. I still laugh. I didn't say I wanted his watch! Anyway...
I started friending the gamers on Facebook, and when it came to him, we started chatting. We dated for about a month, then, he BROKE UP WITH ME!!! On Thanksgiving night. It was terrible.
We remained friends during that next year. He would pick me up and take me to game night, because I didn't have a car at that time (I took public transportation everywhere), so we saw each other at least weekly. He knew I had feelings for him, but he just wasn't sure.
Almost exactly a year later, his feelings had grown. I've learned that it takes him time to make a decision, but when he does, it's forever. He is not swayed by other's opinions or ideas. He has to make up his own mind. But once he does, it is pretty much set in stone.
He is the best thin to ever happen to me! He is my perfect match. I could not ask for someone better to be in my life--he is the sweetest most caring and loving person I know.
I love doing life with him.
Thank you for being so real with your blog. You are truly inspiring! I look forward to reading more...
ReplyDelete